Friday, November 20, 2009

This is your life | Click Chicks Beach Weekend | Portland Portrait Photographers

I have the pleasure of being part of an amazing group of photographers called the Click Chicks. Last weekend we headed out to Pacific city for some fun on the beach.

Meet Kelly...

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket


Bethany & Meg

Photobucket Photobucket

Beautiful mommy to be Melanie

Photobucket Photobucket

Another pretty mommy to be Lorna and Bunn

Photobucket Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. these are so fun!! what a lovely bunch of ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Great portraits! We were actually at the coast this weekend too but up a little ways at Seaside.

    It was actually a little photography group I created of guys only in which we are jerks and try to undercut each other by harshly criticizing each others work. We set out to be the antithesis of the click chicks. You might of heard of us. Our names are the Click Dicks. lol I kid I kid. I was there with my family, but I have considered starting a group of jerky guys. ok not really...but it would be kind of funny right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being the first person to comment on my blog! Glad you liked it. You guys have some pretty awesome pictures yourselves. Great natural look and use of depth of field.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you ladies are all so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete