Thursday, January 14, 2010

This is your love | JJ & Katie | Oregon Wedding Photographers

Ah, it bums me out as I sit here all bundled up in a sweatshirt, fleece pajama pants, and slippers thinking about how 3 days ago I was walking around in sundresses and flip flops in Sunny Oahu. I can't get enough of that place, I just love sitting and soaking up the sun. JJ and Katie are super fun and Ian and I are pretty lucky to have them as friends. Here are a few more from their fun engagement session.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check back soon to see their beautiful Hawaiian wedding.

this is our life, this is our love

i and m

1 comment:

  1. Man, I'm missing the warm sunshine from over the weekend, too. Why did we have to come back??? Thank you for allowing me to tag along on this trip. It was fun and we should do it again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete