Monday, July 6, 2009

Click Chicks Photo FunDay!

I'm super lucky to be part of a rad group called the Click Chicks. I have met some of the most amazing girls through this group. I owe many thanks to all of them for their support and constant advice. Every month we have a meet and greet and meeting. Thursday night we kicked off our July meeting with a shoot. Thank you Melissa for your awesome lesson! Here are a few of my fave shots of our adorable models.
no i this time. Just m
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. great shots M! Thanks so much for coming girl!! I can't wait to get to know you better :) Oh, and I ... nice to meet you for 5 seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maalaea - these are awesome! I think my favs are the two at the end : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I am so sad a missed the meeting, it looks like you got some really cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how yours look a little bit moodier, darker than the ones I think some of us have posted. Good job, miss. :)

    ReplyDelete