Monday, July 20, 2009

I&M: Beach Bridal Shoot

Sunday morning we geared up early and headed for the beach. It's always uncertain what kind of weather will be in store for you out at the Oregon Coast, however luckily it was gorgeous day out at Canon Beach. Tiara looked so lovely with her amazing dress and wonderful orange roses symbolizing passion and excitement.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Tiara you were so fun to work with!

i and m

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just found your comment on my film blog about the logo on the pics, ha ha. Anyway, cool, I like it, it's simple and nice. You will figure it out soon. Photoshop is a beast at first :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff, guys! I love her bouquet color, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete